How To Delete Pages In Google Docs (Easy Method & Works)
One of the most important factors in making the documents you create in Google Docs look perfect is formatting.
But sometimes there are additional blank pages that appear while you are working on a Google document. Then you need to remove those unnecessary pages to make your document look professional.
There are several ways to delete additional pages in the Google Docs word processor. In this article you will learn how to do it step by step.
Everyone uses Google Docs – whether professionals, business owners, or students. And in fact, we see complaints. Apart from creating documents on the go, you can also enjoy access anytime, anywhere because all your data is stored in the cloud.
Because we use this processor almost every day, we often see unnecessary pages scattered across Google Docs pages. Some are abandoned pages from abandoned projects, and some are… meaningless. Google Docs has everything you need from a single processor. However, there’s no problem with the occasional design that can ruin your actual paper.
Easy Ways to Delete Pages in Google Docs
1. Adjust page margins
This is the best way to remove a page from Google Docs. But this is the best option if the last page of your ad has a line or two and you don’t want to add another page for no reason.
- To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the File icon at the top of the list. Select Page Set from the options on the screen. A dialog window will appear for creating the page.
- Here you can adjust the border, page tilt, page size, and color.
- There are only top, bottom, left, and right corners when you delete a page from Google Docs. Also, make sure you turn right and left at the same speed so that your journey doesn’t stop halfway.
- Otherwise, you can use the blue arrows at the bottom of the tool to match the edges. Move the check mark left or right whichever way you want to delete the last page – all by correcting the content of your page. paper.
2. Select and delete text
This is the fastest and easiest way to delete a Google Docs page. You need to mark the text you want to delete and click the back button.
- It’s easy to scroll as you move the cursor to quickly select text. So be careful not to delete the stories you really need.
- Click and drag the screen to display the text and images you don’t want to delete.
- Press the back button or the delete button. Everything displayed will be deleted, as will the current page.
This method is also useful if you want to suddenly turn off a song. Eventually, as you continue to delete unwanted paragraphs, you will notice that your page rank will also drop.
3. Use special spaces
Go to the top of the list > menu bar > custom mode. Let’s look at the division of the line behind the paragraph. In fact, if you tell Docs to add a space after a paragraph, a new page may be created at the end of the document that you don’t need. If this value is greater than zero, try changing it back to zero and see if it destroys your chances.